Sunday, March 6, 2011

Reflection on Hike of 2010

[This is an edited version of a log I kept during a Grand Canyon Hike taken with Steve Anthony, Bill Griffin, Andrew Mecom, Jeff Tesney written in the evening of July 19, 2010]

I spent a lot of time listening to Keith Greene singing "A Clean Heart". the words are from scripture (Psalm 51:10)
Create in me a clean heart oh God
And renew a right spirit in me
Create a clean heart oh God
And renew a right spirit within me
Cast me not away from
thy presence oh Lord
take no thy holy spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation and
renew a right spirit within me
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation
and renew a right spirit within me

===================================================
Please note that the views expressed here by me do not  represent the views of McGill-Toolen Catholic High School, Archdiocese of Mobile or any  part of the Universal Catholic Church.

Followers

Blog Archive